Standard 55, pure white glossy
With the Gira DCS-TV-gateway from the Gira door communication system, you don’t have to get up from watching television when the doorbell rings. Your television will show you who’s at your door. The picture coming from the video camera of the door station appears on the television screen. The only requirement here is that your television has a SCART connection. A television set with the Picture-in-Picture function allows direct display of a smaller picture within the current television screen. Alternatively, the picture from the door station can also be fed to the antenna system. In this case, it is routed to a specific channel. The advantage here is that the picture can be called up by any television. In conjunction with the Gira DCS-TC-gateway, the speech function of the door station can also be used via a telephone and, if necessary, the door can be opened.
- Output of the video picture supplied by the Gira door communication system as a standard FBAS signal 1 Vss for feeding in the signal on a SCART connection of a television, feeding in the antenna system or for further processing of the signal, e.g. for video servers
- FBAS signal 1 Vss in PAL standard
- SCART connection for the attachment of the DCS-TV-gateway to the television, 12V switch output for supporting the picture-in-picture function
- Operating buttons for start-up of the product; identical in function to those of the TFT display from Gira System 55
- Switch-on button for manually switching the Gira DCS-TV-gateway on and off
- Cursor button for setting the menu level for the customer and the installer
- Power supply: 26 VDC ± 2 V bus voltage
- IP 20 in conjunction with cover frames from Gira System 55.
- Operating temperature -5°C to +50°C
Inputs and outputs
The video signal is provided via the SCART jack as an FBAS signal (pole 19) with 1 Vss. A switching voltage of 12 V is supplied on pole 8 of the SCART jack to enable the Picture-in-Picture function. This function depends on whether or not it is supported by the television set.
In the top unit of the DCS-TV-gateway a 2-pole switch output is intended which is closed as soon as the assigned call button at the door station has been pressed or the monitor has been switched on. This switch output can be evaluated by an EIB binary input or an EIB push button interface and, if necessary, make the Gira HomeServer 3 available, for example. Picture-save functions can be implemented in conjunction with the Gira HomeServer 3 and a VideoServer in this way.
The input can be used to allow the Gira DCS-TV-gateway to be switched on without the call button at the door station having been pressed beforehand. If several cameras are in the system, the individual cameras can be selected one after another via the input. The functionality is synonymous with the existing On/Switchover button at the TFT display. The on/switchover function of the cameras can be initiated via the following devices from the Gira assortment:
- Door communication switching actuator
- Radio remote control in conjunction with the radio actuator
- Mechanical push button
- 2 screw terminals for 2-wire bus
- 2 screw terminals for additional supply
- 2 system bus connector strips
- 1 video connector strip
- 2 screw terminals switch output
- 2 screw terminals input for camera switchover