Gira InfoTerminal Touch
InfoTerminal Touch, glass black
The Gira InfoTerminal Touch from the Gira KNX/EIB system is the central switching unit for intelligent electrical installations. The 5.7" TFT touch display enables intuitive navigation and provides an overview of the status of the entire building technology.
With the colour display, functions such as switching, dimming and blind control can be executed, light scenes can be saved and called up, and a variety of bus functions can be linked with ease. The user menu is freely definable and can be individually structured.
New. The next generation
From October 2008 the new Gira InfoTerminal Touch device generation gains a network connection, giving it a wide spectrum of internet functions. This allows data to be downloaded, news services to be subscribed to and fault messages to be sent per e-mail. In addition, updating of the software basis functions makes possible applications such as diagrams, presence simulations and an astro time clock.
The software update for new basis functions can also be loaded by the Gira InfoTerminal Touch version 2071 XX.
- TFT touch display with 320 x 240 pixels (5.7"/4096 colours)
- 16 operating and display elements per page, up to 50 pages (max. 400 display elements)
- Detailed functions can be operated and displayed via submenus
- Background images (jpg, bmp)
- Reception and display of e-mail (text mail), max. 5 e-mail mailboxes
- News services in RSS 2.0 format (max. 8 RSS feeds)
- Fault messages via e-mail
- Display of diagrams for day, week, month, year
- Presence simulation
- Switching status can be shown with a symbol
- Status symbols
- Freely programmable user menus
- Password protection
- Configurable functions: switching, dimming, blinds and display of measured values
- Light scene function with auxiliary unit operation
- Saving and calling up of 24 light scenes with up to 32 outputs (1 bit or 1 byte)
- Limit-value calculation
- Alarm functions via pop-up functions or via acoustic signal
- Internal real-time clock is available for time functions
- Date and time can be received from a system clock and transmitted by the internal clock
- 16-channel time-switch function (weekly program) with astro and random function
- Extensive logic functions, e.g. timers, multiplexers and logic gates
- Signalling system, 40 signals and 2 activation areas
- Page call-up via communication object
- Remote control via local network and PC client software (Microsoft® Windows® XP or Vista)
The Gira InfoTerminal Touch is configured via configuration software integrated in the ETS.
A preview function provides assistance here.
The page layout is freely definable. Operating and display elements can be positioned anywhere on the display. Configuration is carried out via the USB interface accessible from the front, or when making changes in the configuration via the KNX/EIB.
Gira InfoTerminal Touch can be installed either horizontally or vertically. The desired type of installation must be set at the start of configuration.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): approx. 228 x 146 x 8 mm
- Power supply: AC 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Ambient temperature: -5°C to +45 °C
- Protection type: IP 20
- Connections: power supply (L, N) via screw terminals to 2.0 mm, KNX/EIB via connection and branch terminals
Phoenix Design, Stuttgart
schmitz Visuelle Kommunikation, Wuppertal
- Plus X Award, media society networks, 2007
- red dot award product design, Design Zentrum NRW Essen, 2007