'Individual scene management' is one of the practical functions within the KNX system. This simply means that for any situation in a room, certain electrical installation presets can be saved and called up again at the press of a button.
Depending on the situation, the following can then be automatically carried out, for example:
- blinds can be lowered
- heating and air conditioning can be controlled
- the screen can be lowered
- the projector can be switched on
- the light can be dimmed and a spotlight can be directed to the podium
- or the stage lighting can be switched on