The inscription labels can also be removed or swapped by customers relatively easily without having to use any special tools. To remove or swap an inscription label, follow these steps:
- Remove the call-button cover plate, using a screwdriver for example.
- Remove the inscription label.
- Affix a new inscription label, if required.
- Reattach the call-button cover plate.
The ringtones can be individually adjusted; this requires the use of Wave format. The file name of the melody to be overwritten may not be changed.
The surface-mounted home station with hands-free function has five ringtone melodies that can be individually assigned to the floor-call button, the call buttons on the door station or the internal call buttons of other home stations. In a household with multiple people for example, this allows you to assign each person their own door station call button (e.g. parents, children) with individual ringtone melody.
To set a ringtone melody, follow these steps:
1) Sound the ringtone for which you want to change the melody. To do this, press the relevant call button that was previously taught in.
2) To change the melody of the most recently triggered ringtone, press the button for ringtone deactivation on the home station and hold it down.
3) Within three seconds of this, press the light button and hold both buttons down until you hear the new ringtone melody.
4) To select the next ringtone melody, repeat steps 2 and 3. Each time you press the buttons (ringtone deactivation and light button), a new ringtone melody is set. Once you reach the last ringtone melody, the first melody will be set the next time you press the buttons. Note: When deleting a call button allocation for the home station, the corresponding ringtone melody is reset to the factory setting.
The DCS-TC gateway is the connection between the door communication system and an analogue telephone or an existing telephone system. The DCS-IP gateway is the IP network interface used, for example, to integrate an external IP camera and the Gira HomeServer into the TCS system or to enable forwarding to mobile Android or iOS end devices. Further functions are described in the technical documentation available in our download section here.
The type of home station dictates whether and how the ringtone or voice function volume can be change. “Standard home station” with receiver: Only the ringtone volume can be changed. The voice volume is preset and cannot be changed. To change the ringtone volume, press the light operating button for approx. three seconds with the receiver off the hook. “Home station with hands-free function” and “Komfort home station” with receiver: Both the ringtone and voice volume can be changed. To make the changes, press the volume button.
Send us an email. We will answer you as soon as possible.Contact Form
We're happy to help.
Monday to Friday 7.30 AM to 8.00 PM
Saturday from 8.00 AM to 12.00 PM